New King's Fund Publication
Date published: 2013-12-18T00:00:00
The King's Fund have published Improving the public's health:
A resource for local authorities.
The report considers nine key areas where local authorities can have a significant impact on the public's health:
- early years
- helping people get and keep good jobs
- active and safe travel
- warmer and safer homes
- access to green and open spaces and leisure
- community resources, wellness and resilience
- public protection and regulatory services (including takeaway/fast food, air pollution, and fire safety)
- health and spatial planning.